-
August 27th, 2005, 12:59 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I just found this site on the web for disabled dolls, and equipment for them. It's really sad, but great if you know someone who had a bad accident.
They also have an Amazing wheelchair, and parallel bars you could use as uneven bars for a gymnast.
http://www.sew-dolling.com/physical_..._dollequip.htm
-
August 27th, 2005, 01:08 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I just wanted to add, there are quite a few retired AG items there for sale new in the box, look around, quite a good site....then again, I bet you all knew that!
-
August 27th, 2005, 04:10 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I am seriously tempted to get one of those swiss therapy balls. I have JRA and had to use one for awhile when I was younger. I think it's still somewhere in my garage...
Thanks for the link. [img]smile.gif[/img]
- Becca
-
August 27th, 2005, 11:25 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I have seen this ite before and really wished it hadbeen around when DD was in OT. She would have loved all of that stuff! I love the mat and balls and the trampoline!
Shelly
-
August 27th, 2005, 12:03 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I had found this site a few months ago and was blown away. I asked them to send me some written literature because I wanted to donate some dolls to a local children's hospital I volunteer at. I feel so blessed that I can afford to collect such wonderful dolls as American Girl. I thought it would be a great idea for Christmas gifts, but I wanted to make sure the children wouldn't be insulted and wanted to check it out with the hospital personnel. I wrote them twice but they never responded. I had every intention of paying for them. I wasn't asking them to donate them. I think I'll try again.
-
August 28th, 2005, 05:03 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I found that website about two months ago, and I think that it is so sweet how they came up with the idea for the disabled dolls!
-
August 28th, 2005, 05:14 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Susan has a wonderful site. She introduced me to Berenguer Classmates dolls a number of years ago. Once Berenguer discontinued the Classmates line, she began searching around for another doll line and then decided to commission a line on her own. It was a very expensive project and required a whole lot more work than she ever imagined it would, but the result is certainly worth it.
Taffy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks